General Contractor Ingleside, IL
- Home Installation Professionals general contractors have successfully been in business with the same ownership
satisfying our customers in the local Northeastern Illinois area and in Ingleside since 1973.
We have retained the same skilled and licensed staff of trade professionals and contractors for many years.
- We have the experience, commitment to excellence, quality, customer satisfaction and professional workmanship,
we also have a professional general contracting staff and professional project management,
follow through and attention to detail that ensures the highest quality, professional job every time.
- We respect and treat our customers, their families and their homes or commercial buildings as
we would our own- with the highest level of respect and care.
- All our work is more than 100% guaranteed. With long term support long after the project is finished.
If something happens to go wrong, or just isn't right with any of the work we have done we will be there
immediately to professionally take care of it. We never tell you " that's what your homeowners insurance or
insurance is for" which is the approach of many other builders, our customers have told us. We support you and back our work in every way.
- We have always been a general contractor that has offered our customers a greater selection of quality products and services than other builders or contractors, creating higher value to you.
- We are one stop professional contractors and professionally do it all- from basic concept, to full design architectural services and plans,
all trade and materials management through to completion and customer support and backing for life.
- All our general contracting trades are experienced, licensed pros listed and registered with most area communities.
- We are Pre-Screened, background checked and registered professional general contractors with many professional service networks including The BBB, ServiceMagic, NARI, Labor Index, The Home Improvement Network and many other professional organizations.
- We have full custom millwork capabilities for anything from counter tops (all surfaces including Granite) to entertainment centers, bars, cabinets and much more at the most affordable rates in the area. Custom Installation is included.
- We are well versed with all national and city code and permit requirements in Ingleside and know and work well with Ingleside plan reviewer, code officials, city engineers and code inspectors.
- Owner and general contractor is also a degreed Illinois Licensed home inspector for residential and commercial properties for both new construction
and existing properties with over 45,000 professional inspections for private homes and commercial buyers, banks, insurance companies,
code compliance agencies and municipalities since 1973. We also work very closely with our affiliate Licensed Architects and Illinois licensed professional engineers.
- We guarantee satisfied customers, and we are proud to say we have hundreds of them in this area - Home Installation Professionals and its
ownership have a clear legal background without litigation, suits, bankruptcies, name changes and no customer complaints filed with Better Business Bureau,
States Attorneys offices or any other agency or municipality for any reason, ever.
- Please check our background, if you require any other information to make your check easier please let us know.
All builders ad general contractors should provide an open book about their background, work and customer satisfaction levels and it is to your best interest to check thoroughly.
Please let us know if you require any further references and we will be glad to provide them.
- We distribute our own (Watertech) brand of Whirlpool bath fixtures. We include any Watertech Whirlpool Bath (including installation, heater and air switch) FREE with any complete bathroom remodel. See the complete Watertech Catalog on this web site. For those of you who do not want a quality, luxury whirlpool bath other free options include a free shower spa system or digitally controlled steam shower spa system.
- We strive to be creative problem solvers and innovative thinkers with new ideas and new approaches to design and remodeling to better serve you.
- Unbeatable Free Upgrade Packages (see our special offers click here)
What is a residential general contractor and home improvement professional in Ingleside?
A residential general contractor in Ingleside, IL is a home remodeling professional
who organizes and executes larger remodeling projects. Often these professionals are
confused with home improvement pros. But as they will be quick to tell you, a home
remodeling professional deals with longer projects that incorporate specific design and
architectural ideas to provide a homeowner with a better living experience, either by
adding space or making better use of an established space.
A home improvement contractor in Ingleside is usually tasked with smaller,
though no less important items, such as installing new windows, flooring, cabinets, siding, landscaping, etc.
A good way to think of a residential general contractor in Ingleside is that he is in charge of home improvement contractors, or what are referred to in the field as "subcontractors".
When to hire a general contractor in Ingleside
Many people do not realize that the average kitchen remodel takes 5-6 weeks to complete.
Not to mention that to complete the remodel you are likely to need an electrician, a plumber, a countertop contractor, a cabinet contractor, a flooring pro, a painter, and someone to install the appliances.
That's a lot of people.
The brilliance of a residential general contractor in Ingleside is that he can not only coordinate all of these other professionals and schedule them so that one person is not in another's way,
but he also knows what a good price is on their labor charge and how to do some of the work himself, whereas the average homeowner will not.
Rules to Follow when looking for a general contractor in Ingleside
We have often found that many people hire a residential general contractor when they don't really need one,
and on the flipside of that, there are people who don't hire them when they should.
Here are some quick rules of thumb:
- If the job is going to take more than a week, hire a General Contractor.
- If the job requires several different pros to complete, hire a General Contractor.
- If the job requires a few permits, hire a General Contractor.
Make sure when you are hiring that you ask for a residential general contractor because this title also applies to professionals who specialize in
commercial and industrial projects. Using the word "residential" helps you to ensure that you are not wasting time talking to the wrong person.
Facts about Ingleside
Ingleside Median household income $68,653
Ingleside Cost of living (% of national avg) 102%
Ingleside Unemployment 4%
Ingleside Violent crime index (1 is lowest) 1
Days per year with some sun: 189
Days per year with some precipitation: 125
Ingleside Forecasts |
Ingleside Maps |
Schools for Ingleside
Big Hollow Elementary School
Edmond H Taveirne Middle School
Gavin Central School
Gavin South Junior High School
Big Hollow School
Home Addition • Home Remodeling • Home Renovation • Basement Finishing • Kitchen Remodeling • Millwork
Bathroom Remodeling • Wood Deck Construction • Room Additions • Sunrooms
General Contractor Ingleside, IL since 1973.
contractor builder services | general contractor | building contractor | repairing building contractor
|Home | Contact Us | Our Work | Why Us? | Profile | Special Offer | Testimonials | Inspections
© 2006, Home Installation Professionals. Home Remodeling. All rights reserved